Premium Home Window Tint Denver
We are proud to say we are Llumar SelectPro Exclusive Dealers installing Vista Home Window Tint by Eastman. To be a SelectPro dealer there are certain qualifications you need to meet, and a set of high standards of install that are required. We have met and try to exceed these qualifications and standards because we always want the best for our customers.
We have been installing home window tint in the Denver area for over 20 years and have been a Llumar SelectPro dealer for about 15 years.
Call Us at 303-278-3456
10 Benefits of Home Window Tint
- Climate Control in Summer and Winter
- Conserve Energy and Save Money
- Reduce Fading
- Tame Harsh Glare
- Protection from UV Rays
- Adds Safety
- Adds Privacy
- Vista window tint has a long life span, averaging 27 years.
- Getting your windows tinted is one of the best, easiest and cheapest ways to lower your energy bills!
- As if there wasn’t enough benefits to installing window tint, now you get a tax credit as well.
Call today for a free estimate! 303-278-3456
Why Vista Home Window Tint is the Best
- It offers 99.9% UV rejection of UVA and UVB rays. That’s 0.9% more than other window tints. That may not sound like much, but if you read all the boring technical stuff on UV rays, it adds up to a lot.
- The UV inhibitors are in both the adhesive and also within the layers that make up the tint. It’s a common practice with window tint companies to place them only in the adhesive. That means typically within five years it will deteriorate down to only rejecting about 73% of the UV rays. Not so with Vista home window tint.
- Vista window tint doesn’t contain any trichromatic dyes or pigments that would change or discolor over time.
- It has a CDF (clear distortion free) Adhesive. This adhesive has never once had a failure in over 40 years.
- It has an R-Value. So it will help with climate control in summer and winter.
- Vista has one of the best warranties on the market.
See how window tint looks installed! Window Tint Viewer.
Words of Wisdom: There are four main things you want to look at before deciding on a window tint. First, see how much UVA and UVB rays it rejects. Settle for nothing less than 99%. Second, find out if the UV inhibitors are in the adhesive. Make sure they are in both the adhesive and within the layers of film. Third, look at the warranty. Make sure all parts of the window tint is covered. And fourth, look at the type of adhesive. The adhesive is one of the most important parts of the window tint. CDF (clear distortion free) is the best.
Give us a call today for a free estimate and to see samples. 303-278-3456
Other Services We Offer:
Commercial Window Tinting, Anti-Graffiti Film and Safety and Security Film. Window Cleaning in Lakewood, Golden, Morrison, Arvada and Littleton. We also do Rolling Solar Shades, Patio Shades, Exterior Window Shades, Shy Zip Shades and Blackout Shades.
Common Tags: Home window tint, residential window tint. Heat control window tint, glare reduction window tint. How to lower your energy bills.