Commercial Window Tinting in Denver
Window tint, also known as window film, is needed on buildings in Denver now more than ever. Many commercial buildings have large glass windows, glass entryways, atriums and skylights. Letting in natural light really influences the building designs today. However, all these windows come at a high price.
Although all of this glass looks great on a building, they let in a lot of heat. Causing some areas in the building to be too hot and other areas to be cold. This is where window tint can greatly help reduce the heat and save in cooling costs.
7 Benefits of Commercial Window Tint
Call today for a free quote and to get an energy analyses done on your building. 303-278-3456
- Improve your energy efficiency. Eliminate hot spots and create a more comfortable environment for everyone.
- Extends the life of your product displays and interior furnishings. Window tint will reduce the amount of UV rays coming through your windows. Less UV rays means you won’t have fading issues. This is essential if you have a storefront where you would like to display your products. It also helps with preserving artwork, furniture, floors and more.
- Tames harsh glare. Commercial window tint is a must if you or your employees struggle to see their computer screens at certain times of the day.
- Creates a more comfortable workplace.
- Commercial window tinting is one of the best, easiest and cheapest ways to lower your energy bills. Our commercial window tint helps to keep the hot and cold air out of your building. With less hot or cold air coming in through your windows, your H/V and A/C won’t run as much. This makes window tint a perfect fit for winter and summer.
- Enhances your building’s appearance. Adding a privacy window tint to your commercial building can add to the overall aesthetics of the building. Thus making a more professional appearance.
- Stops as much as 78% of the sun’s heat from entering your building.
Why Llumar Commercial Window Tint is the Best
- It offers 99% UV rejection of UVA and UVB rays.
- The UV inhibitors are in both the adhesive and also within the layers that make up the tint. It’s a common practice with window tint companies to place them only in the adhesive. That means typically within five years it will deteriorate down to only rejecting about 73% of the UV rays.
- Llumar window tint doesn’t contain any trichromatic dyes or pigments that would change or discolor over time.
- It has a CDF (clear distortion free) Adhesive. This adhesive has never once had a failure in over 40 years.
- It has an R-Value. So it will help with climate control in summer and winter.
Words of Wisdom: There are four main things you want to look at before deciding on a window tint. First, see how much UVA and UVB rays it rejects. Settle for nothing less than 99%. Second, find out if the UV inhibitors are in both the adhesive and the layers that make up the film. Third, look at the warranty. Make sure all parts of the window tint is covered. And fourth, look at the type of adhesive. The adhesive is one of the most important parts of the window tint. CDF (clear distortion free) is the best.
Give us a call today for a free estimate and to see samples. 303-278-3456
Thousands of architects, interior designers, and building owners recommend Llumar as their commercial window tint of choice. See what commercial window tint looks like installed. You can also view our energy savings calculator for commercial window tint.
We do free energy audits on all commercial buildings! Call today to set up yours! 303-278-3456
Other Services we offer:
Home window tinting, Anti-Graffiti film, Safety and Security film, Window Cleaning, Interior window shades, Patio Shades
Common Tags: Commercial window tinting Denver, Commercial window filming Denver, Better performance windows, Denver window treatments.