5 Signs You Need To Get Window Film
To get window film installed or not? Is this the debate around your house? Here are 5 signs that you need to get window film.
1. It’s hard to regulate the temperature in your home – Did you know, installing window film helps to eliminate hot and cool spots, allowing for nice even temperature throughout your home?
2. You would like to save money on your energy bill – Who wouldn’t right? Depending on the window film you choose you can save from 35-50% on your energy savings throughout the year. Did you know getting your windows tinted is one of the best, easiest and cheapest ways to lower your energy bills?
3. Your artwork, furniture, floors, etc. are fading – Do you have hardwood floors? Have you pulled back an area rug only to find the hardwood floors under the rug looks way more vibrant than the rest of the floor? Maybe it looks something like the picture on the right.
4. You have glare issues – Do you ever feel like you need to wear sunglasses inside? We have a lot of sunny days here in Colorado, as much as we love the sun it can be very hard on our eyes. Window film acts like sunglasses for your windows, taming harsh glare.
5. Are you concerned about the dangers of UV ray induced skin diseases? The cold hard fact is, every person that doesn’t have window film installed on their home windows, should be wearing sunscreen, even inside. This is especially the case when you’re living at a mile above sea level. Vista window film actually blocks 99.9% of all UV rays coming in through your windows.
If any of the above areas rings true with you and you live in the Denver area, give us a call today for a free in-home consultation. We’ll bring free window film samples so you can see what it looks like. 303-278-3456