What Are The Benefits Of Window Film In Denver?
Here we focus on the top 8 benefits of home window tinting in Denver.
What To Look For In A Window Tint
There are a couple of things to find out about the window film before you decide which brand to install. See how much UVA and UVB rays it rejects. Settle for nothing less than 99%. You will also want to find out where the UV inhibitors are placed? Make sure they are not placed only in the adhesive. If they are, they will start breaking down very quickly. Most companies will say they have the best window film, but can they back that up with proof?
Look at the warranty on the home window tint. Make sure all parts of the window film is covered. Also, look at the type of adhesive being used. The adhesive is one of the most important parts of the window tint. Please read below as to why we can say Vista’s adhesive and their window film overall, really is the best on the market.
You might be wondering if window film will crack your windows or burst your seals? Should you install it on Low-E glass? Or, will you lose your manufacturer’s warranty if you install it on your home windows? We have answered all of these questions on our Window Tint FAQ page.
Vista/LLumar Window Tint Really is the Best on the Market
As we mentioned earlier on this page, anyone can say they have the best home window tint, but can they back that up? The answer for us is, yes! Here are 6 reasons why can we can say Vista by LLumar is the best window film:
- Vista window tint offers 99.9% UV rejection of UVA and UVB rays. That’s 0.9% more than most companies. That may not sound like much, but if you read all the boring technical stuff on UV rays, it adds up to a lot.
- The UV inhibitors are placed not only in the adhesive, but also within the layers that eventually make up the film. Most other window tint companies place them only in the adhesive. That means typically within five years it will deteriorate down to only rejecting about 73% of the UV rays.
- Vista window tint doesn’t contain any trichromatic dyes or pigments that would change or discolor over time.
- It has a CDF (clear distortion free) Adhesive. This adhesive has never once had a failure in over 39 years.
- It has an R-Value which means it is an insulating window tint. So it helps keep the heat out in the summer and the heat in during the winter.
- Vista has one of the best warranties on the market.
Did you know that without tint applied to your windows, approximately 50% of your utility bills are wasted by heat gain or loss through your windows? See what Vista/LLumar home window tint looks like installed.
It’s always a good idea to check with Energy Star to see what the current window tinting tax credits are.
Following are some helpful resources on window tint:
Common Tags: Home window tinting Denver, residential window tinting Denver. Home window filming, residential window filming.